Monday 14 November 2011

More Tasmania

The Entrance to Maria Island


Painted Rocks - Had to do some climbing to get here.


Maria Island Convict Settlement

A Humpback whale and her calf

Wineglass Bay - voted one of top ten beaches in the world

On the beach at Wineglass Bay

A Wallaby joined some people for lunch

Whales in Wineglass - it would be that splash out in the middle

An Echidna

My new friends from the Women of Adventure Tour - yay for free tours.

Having a coffee break on the kayak

My kayaking partner in front and the Hazards in the background

A very rare sight - the Tasmanian Tiger

Cradle Mountain and just some of the wild weather I encountered


Sarah Island Convict Settlement in Macquarie Harbor

Enjoying the sunset (and wind and rain) at the Roaring 40s

My trusty car

Nothing between me and Chile but the Ocean

My ride from Strahan to Queenstown


No comments:

Post a Comment