Tuesday 1 November 2011


Baby Tasmanian Devils are so cute.  They don't spin though.

Spookiness at Port Arthur


The proud lantern bearer (even though I almost
peed my pants a couple times)

Hanging with some sea lions on the Tasman Peninsula

Yes, that means penguin crossing

And there they are just crossing in front of us. Way to cute (and cool)

Are you echina me? (hee hee hee)

Katarct Gorge in Launceston - Seriously, the city is just at the end of that cliff

This is how platypus stay underwater.

Pirate Bay


Port Arthur - if it wasn't a convict settlement I can guarantee this would have been a resort.

A statue of the dogs that helped keep the prisoners on the Tasman Peninsula

How you go to church in solitary confinement.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love seeing all the unique wildlife.

    P.S. Can you please email me? I have a question for you :)

    ReplyDelete